Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

IP 5000

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

IP 5000

Hi, I have this equipment, and I have registered with asterisk server, and It's works fine. But I have a problem.

When I Dial from IP 5000 to Asterisk, If I push Dial Key (screen) it's work fine.

When I Dial from IP 5000 to Asterisk, If I push headset with arrows key (freehand), sometimes I can Dial and others no. When I can't, I can hear 1 or 2 seconds of conversations, and then hangup. In my Asterisk I can see anything, only I see a normaly hangup.

Someone knows If there are any options to solved it?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: IP 5000

Hello hercross,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

This sounds like different Issues.

The dialing via the specific Button and being unable to dial may be a digitmap issue, please check => here <= if this matches.

This would only affect you if you are dialing a number when listening to the dial tone as the Phone's pre defined north American dial plan would check the numbers you are adding.

As you have not really provided enough Information I can only guess that this is called by this.

For your second issue with being unable to hear the conversation I would recommend you check this via a wireshark trace as explained => here <=

Other community members are welcome to comment but for further support please contact your Polycom Reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2