Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

So I have a digit map set to the following on 4 IP7000s

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|9[2-9]xxxxxxxxxT|9[0-1][2-9]xxxxxxxxxT|[1-9]xxxT|**x.T

I'm having issues with the 10 or 11 digit dial not timing out and dialing on it's own, the customer has to hit "dial" to place the call. How can I enable the time out correctly for these?

Also, I am planning to change the digit map to the below as I thought about it more and realized I had a few "errors". 

[2-9]11|0T|011xxx.T|9[2-9]xxxxxxxxxT|91[2-9]xxxxxxxxxT|[1-8]xxxT|**x.T

9[2-9]xxxxxxxxxT should allow them to the trunk access code of 9, then a 10 digit number starting with 2-9 and have it dial after the timeout correct?

91[2-9]xxxxxxxxxT should allow them to dial the trunk access code of 9, then 1 and 10 digits starting with 2-9 and have it dial after the timeout correct?

[1-9]xxxT does allow them to dial an extension without hitting dial so I am just baffled why the other lines do not work in the same manner. I wonder if my corrected digit map will fix this but I am unable to make the change at this point since it requires a reboot of the phones.

These all are currently running the latest 4.0.11.0583 UC software

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended
Hello

The FAQ contains a post describing the digitmap and how troubleshoot this. I suggest you change one phone and test this

Replied via a mobile device
------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply Steffen. I've looked over the FAQ in detail as well as the digit map documentation and it just doesn't seem to be working as expected. I suspect that it isn't matching but the Level 1 logging doesn't show anything in the logs. I'm apparently missing something since the FAQ clearly states I need to turn on Level 1 logging and view the log files via the web interface since I am using version 4.0.11. I'm referencing this post: FAQ-Unable-to-Dial-number-if-Off-Hook-or-on-2nd-Call

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.