Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi Team 

we are getting the below error 

transport res: 28 respCode 150. transport error: Timeout was reached. transport error buffer: Operation timed out after 6251000 milliseconds with 4669080 out of 11438099 bytes received.
041943.084|cfg |4|01|Could not get all 11438099 bytes of the file (got 4669080 bytes)
041943.084|cfg |4|01|Prov|File 3111-40000-001.sip.ld failed to download

Part Number - 2201-40000-001
Polycom IP 7000
MAC address - 0004f2f9a9c1

Please guide us with the correct UC Software and Bootrom version for this phone

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello Bivin VIjai,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

• Under what circumstances are you getting this error?
  • Does the phone point to a Provisioning server?
    => here <=
  • What current software is installed?
    => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Team,

we are getting error after rebooting .The is in the wtaing of network status .

SIP Software Version  3.3.0.1098  BootROM Software Version  4.3.0.0246

FTP server in Linux - VSFTPD

HP Recommended

Hello Bivin VIjai,

This is a really old software so please upgrade as described here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure you include the updater / upgrader

For any further issues please work with FVC who we shipped the phone to back in September 2015

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Team,

Please note i tried to upgrade the 7000 using the link provided and refered the section 'Updating to UCS 4.x.x:'

I have used the below files to upgrade the phone

1) Polycom_UC_Software_4_0_7_rts18_I_release_sig_split.zip
2) SoundPoint_IP_BootROM_4_4_0B_Upgrader_release_sig.zip

But still getting the below error. Can you please guide how to proceed with.

031105.285|copy |3|01|transport res: 18 respCode 150. transport error: Transferred a partial file. transport error buffer: transfer closed with 10732627 bytes remaining to read.
031105.285|cfg |4|01|Could not get all 11438111 bytes of the file (got 1578260 bytes)
031105.286|cfg |4|01|Prov|File 3111-40000-001.sip.ld failed to download
031105.290|app1 |4|01|Error downloading 3111-40000-001.sip.ld
031105.291|cfg |4|01|Prov|Provisioning failed
HP Recommended

Hello Bivin VIjai,

I am unsure why you chose that specific file when UC Software 4.0.11 is the latest to utilize but as it is the split version of it the file you showed in the logs should be there.

I can only imagine that your server is not setup correctly.

I suggest you work with FVC to get this resolved.

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.