Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

IP550 1-Press Blind Transfer

Occasional Visitor

IP550 1-Press Blind Transfer

I have found the following code and was trying to adopt it for my purposes:

<blind feature.enhancedFeatureKeys.enabled="1" softkey.1.enable="1" softkey.1.precede="1" softkey.1.use.active="1"
softkey.1.action="$P1N3$$Trefer$" softkey.1.label="BlndTrns" efk.efkprompt.1.status="1" efk.efkprompt.1.label="Enter transfer destination" efk.efkprompt.1.type="numeric" efk.efkprompt.1.userfeedback="visible" efk.efkprompt.1.digitmatching="none" />

So far, I limited the transfer to 3 numbers instead of 4 as it originally had, but I do not want to be prompted at all. I have been unsucessful in adding anything to the action string and removing the efkprompt components to get a blind transfer to happen in fewer steps. 

The goal: Create a button to allow salespeople to blind transfer to the support line with the press of 1 key instead of 6 originally, or 5 with the current code I have. This will help greatly for those that have misdialed.

For the purposes of the example, lets say the extension is 100. Can anyone help me with this? 

EDIT: UCS 4.0.8 if that helps 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: IP550 1-Press Blind Transfer

Hello kenman345,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Nov 25, 2011 Question: How can I change the functionality of a softkey button / use EFK?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Simply look at example 9 if I understand you correctly

Please ensure you always check the community FAQ and/or utilize the community search before posting any new topics or follow up post’s.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 2