Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

IP550 wont redial same number

SOLVED
Occasional Contributor

IP550 wont redial same number

I currently have an IP550 running

UC Software Version 4.0.7.2514 BootROM Software Version 5.0.7.1284

I have checeked the digit map and outgoing call seems to have no issue.

My issue arises when I dial a number "415-xxx-xxxx" and if I press the redial button it only shows up as "4" without any other digits.

Any inof would be helpful. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: IP550 wont redial same number

Hello Steffen,

My apologies for the wrojng area post.

I found the solution as an update to newest firmware. It was clashing with the UC.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello JACKamernet,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Would you mind posting your digitmap?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

[2-9]11|0T|100|101|011xxx.T|9011xxx.T|1[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|91[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|9[2-9]xxxxxx|*xx|[8]xxx|[2-7]xx|x.

Here thank you

Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Jack,

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: Phone unable to Dial a number when Off Hook or on 2nd Call in a Conference

Resolution: Please check => here <=

The above explains in detail how to utilize the phone logs to troubleshoot digitmap issues.

Please have a look at this and check the logs.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello Steffen,

My apologies for the wrojng area post.

I found the solution as an update to newest firmware. It was clashing with the UC.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5