Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

IP7000 Boots to White Screen

Occasional Contributor

IP7000 Boots to White Screen

I have two IP7000's that boot to a white screen with the red mute lghts (during boot the lights switch from green to amber (for a second) and then stay red directly after the Polycom screen. Has anyone seen this? I'm not sure what to try...

I recently upgraded firmware on our IP7000 phones, but I'm not sure there is a correlation between the firmware update and the phone issue as I can't tell the version and the phones came from a remote site.

Current share files:

Phone: IP7000

UC 4.0.1.13681

Firmware:4.3.1.0440

I've tried to reset the phone holding 1, 3, 5, and 7 during boot, but this has no affect. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: IP7000 Boots to White Screen

Hello newbie,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

In my experience as a Polycom Support Engineer I have not seen this.

I can only recommend to contact your Polycom Reseller and get them to contact Polycom Support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
sreekanth
Occasional Visitor

Re: IP7000 Boots to White Screen

HI,

I too have similar issue,

Did your issue resolved? can we do it or need to contact service center.

Thanks

Sreekanth

Message 3 of 3