Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi guys,

So I have these two related posts:

http://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP/Ldap-query-to-select-only-users-that-are-member-of-a-certain/td...
http://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP/Get-rid-of-auto-added-in-dir-corp-attribute-x-filter/td-p/33070

To which I didn't get an answer (yet). 

Are there any other options to get an answer from polycom or affiliates so I can get things working? Especially with regards to the second post of which I'm not sure if that is a bug or a feature.

Thx.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello Erni,

this is not my official day job within Polycom and I only answer if and when I can.

Please raise this the official way with Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello tassisupport,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As explained in various places within the community (and my signature) the Polycom community is not a replacement for the official Polycom support.

Any End Customer should contact their Polycom reseller in order to request support via them or open a Web Ticket.

I simply have not yet had the chance to even attempt and replicate your LDAP issue.

If no other community member will get back to yourself please follow up as advised.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Perhaps I'm too impatient (sometimes I am). I realize that you must be very busy maintaining all the questions and can't repsond within minutes/hours to every question.

So what would you suggest? Should I contact my reseller and let them request support or wait some more to see if a community member reponds (or for you to get a chance to try and replicate the issue).

Personally I lean towards the second because I always like the more direct contacts. If, in that case, I need to be more patient that would't be a problem.

Just let me know if you need more info when going to try and replicate the issue.

Thx,

Ernie

HP Recommended

Hello Erni,

this is not my official day job within Polycom and I only answer if and when I can.

Please raise this the official way with Polycom support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

Though it isn't official, you're doing a good job here 🙂

Completely overlooked the web service request link but now I raised a call with support. Any results I will add to my earlier posts so people will be able to find it here as well.

Regards,

Ernie

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.