Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Impossible to add more then 1 Line on Polycom Trio 8800

We just purchased a used like new Trio 8800, visual+ and Logitech c930 for made sip, teams and Zoom conference. I use many other Polycom like ip 7000, old vvx and new vvx like 250 and 450.

I tried to configure the Trio 8800 without provisioning in 4 lines modes, but it impossible to use with

more then one line. I never see more line icon in homescreen then the first icon at the bottom. I tried with old firmware and i have 5.9.3.7982 at this moment.

I have also made few factory reset, reconfigure.... I configure fist line with sip and this line work, but when i add reg.limit=X no other line appear at the home screen. 

see the txt files, i have send the cfg files for adding 4 lines in the trio. I will use in order: Sip+webex+treams+zoom.

Regards.

J-F

Where is my prob?

Please help me.

J-F

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @MRC Du LAc-St-Jean Est 

please add the following:

<line reg.2.address="WebEx" reg.2.server.1.register="0"/>

Best regards

Steffen Baier 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello @MRC Du LAc-St-Jean Est ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

You have not attached anything. Please provide us with a backup.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

sorry, this is the file. Do you would all config file?

HP Recommended

you did not attach an actual backup so we cannot confirm your configuration.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

this is my config. see the file

HP Recommended

please add the following:

<line reg.2.address="WebEx" reg.2.server.1.register="0"/>

Best regards

Steffen Baier 

HP Recommended

WOW, 

Steffen Bair your are a king. 

I addad your line, reboot the phone an boom i have all my icon buttons.

Thanks a lot.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.