Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Impossible to add more then 1 Line on Polycom Trio 8800

SOLVED

We just purchased a used like new Trio 8800, visual+ and Logitech c930 for made sip, teams and Zoom conference. I use many other Polycom like ip 7000, old vvx and new vvx like 250 and 450.

I tried to configure the Trio 8800 without provisioning in 4 lines modes, but it impossible to use with

more then one line. I never see more line icon in homescreen then the first icon at the bottom. I tried with old firmware and i have 5.9.3.7982 at this moment.

I have also made few factory reset, reconfigure.... I configure fist line with sip and this line work, but when i add reg.limit=X no other line appear at the home screen. 

see the txt files, i have send the cfg files for adding 4 lines in the trio. I will use in order: Sip+webex+treams+zoom.

Regards.

J-F

Where is my prob?

Please help me.

J-F

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Impossible to add more then 1 Line on Polycom Trio 8800

Hello @MRC Du LAc-St-Jean Est 

please add the following:

<line reg.2.address="WebEx" reg.2.server.1.register="0"/>

Best regards

Steffen Baier 

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SteffenBaierUK

Hello @MRC Du LAc-St-Jean Est ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

You have not attached anything. Please provide us with a backup.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 7

sorry, this is the file. Do you would all config file?

Zoom_Unregistered_Line4.zip ‏1 KB
Message 3 of 7
SteffenBaierUK

you did not attach an actual backup so we cannot confirm your configuration.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

----------------

----------------

Message 4 of 7

this is my config. see the file

Export_all.zip ‏2 KB
Message 5 of 7
SteffenBaierUK

please add the following:

<line reg.2.address="WebEx" reg.2.server.1.register="0"/>

Best regards

Steffen Baier 

----------------

----------------

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7

WOW, 

Steffen Bair your are a king. 

I addad your line, reboot the phone an boom i have all my icon buttons.

Thanks a lot.

Message 7 of 7