Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Intercom Auto Answer using "Alert-Info"

Highlighted
Advisor

Intercom Auto Answer using "Alert-Info"

Polycom VVX 501 

UC Software Version 5.4.1.17954 Updater Version 5.6.1.23317

I posted about this a few months ago, but wanted to check to see if anything has changed.

I am trying to use the Intercom "Auto-Answe"r feature however, the provider "Vonage Business" strips out the "Alert-Info" when the Invite is sent so the called phone does not receive this INFO field and cannot respond.

Wondering if there is a way to accomplish this in a way similiar to the PTT/Page feature where everything stays on the local network and does not require it to go to the server where it can be mangled or deleted?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Intercom Auto Answer using "Alert-Info"

Hello @phoneman,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

Same answer as in your original post => here <=

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2