Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Our customer has been claming that some of the calls, regardless of the call type (on-net or off-net) are dropping 13 sec into the conversation. We are still trying to figure what is going on but we managed to get a capture from one of the polycom phones for a failed call. For some reason, I think complains about an invite timeout but I dont understand since the session is established successfully.

Attached please find the syslog messages collected from the polycom phone.

Please advise.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello asavran,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The purpose of these forums is to allow community members collaborate and help each other. Questions posted here do not follow Polycom’s SLA guidelines. If you require assistance from Polycom technical support, please open a web service request or call us.

This is outlined in the FAQ => here <= and also => here <=

Other "non Polycom Employee" Community Members may reply to your Post but as the unit is still within warranty and you are using the phones in a professional capacity I can only suggest to contact your Polycom Reseller in order to get this raised with Polycom Support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services 

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.