Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I would like to show some live performance scores on our company polycom handsets. Yet I do not want to this piece of content occupy the most of the screen. Is it possible to configure the idle browser's size and location? 

Other solutions are welcomed. I am new to polycom development.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello kennyvic,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

A good starting point is always to provide some information on what Phones you are currently using.

The older SoundPoint IP phones or VVX1500 will only utilize part of the screen. The new VVX 500,600,300 and 400 phones will utilize the whole screen.

On the VVX500/600 swiping to the side can be used to bring back the main screen into focus.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

The target device is VVX1500 for now. A part of the users set up their family photos as the telephone background so it will be good to control the size of the idel browser. It is impossible for me to customize the page browser based on their individual personal background pictures.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.