Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Good afternoon,

I am having complaints from my users where they say they are currently have 2 lines (speaking on one and the other one on hold) and if they get a 3rd call, they only see the number/name of the caller (CallerID) for about 1-2 seconds then it disappears. They still see the line button flashing green but cannot see who is calling. If they are not looking at the phone screen for those 2 seconds, they cannot see this. Only option is just to answer the call. Is there some settings that I am not seeing where this can be fixed? Phone is currently on firmware 5.9.3

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @hector.farinas ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

Not knowing your configuration or what SIP server this is a standard Poly configured VVX running the 5.9.6.2327 as an example would show the initial call like this:

After around 10 seconds the screen changes to:

The red circled section alternates if the number/name is longer. In addition, the navigation buttons can be used to go up and down if needed.

If this is not the case and no other volunteer can help you please open a ticket.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.