Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

He everyone,

I just got a Polycom IP560 phone and bought a Jabra Pro 920 headset with a 14201-17 EHS adapter, but can't get it to answer a call using the button on the headset. I went to Menu>Settings>Basic>Preferences>Headset>Hookswitch Mode and made sure it's set to Jabra EHS. Am I missing something? The headset itself works great if I push the button with the headset picture on it to answer.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi there!

It looks like you have the right cable and you have the Polycom phone on the correct setting, it should be working. I would recommend unplugging the AC power adapter and the EHS cord, then re-plug them both back in after 10 seconds. Also, try restarting your Polycom phone.

If neither of these steps work you could have a defective EHS cord. If that's the case and these were both ordered new, then you have a 1 year warranty from Jabra. Worst case scenario you might need to get a GN1000 with a Plantronics L bracket for remote answering.

Let me know If I can help with anything else.

Thank you,

-Drew Merritt

<removed due no commercial posts being allowed>

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.