Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Join a go to meeting with Polycom Trio

Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Join a go to meeting with Polycom Trio

Hello all,

i think this is not the right topic to post,but it is about Trio and video.

After last firmware update (5.9.x),Trio supports H.323 protocol,so the question is if i can join a "go to meeting" meeting.

As far as i know, "go to meeting" supports only H.323,so will you make a .cfg file to import for this?

Like bluejeans,zoom,chime etc?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Join a go to meeting with Polycom Trio

Hello @sotiris ,

welcome back to the Poly Community.

NOTE: As a reminder, H.323 is a sandbox feature only!

An example configuration for Line 2:

<test	reg.2.displayName="Trio-H.323"
		reg.2.label="H.323"
		reg.2.protocol.H323="1"
		reg.2.protocol.SIP="0"
		reg.2.server.H323.1.address="<H.323_Server>"
		sec.H235.mediaEncryption.enabled="1"
		sec.H235.mediaEncryption.offer="0"
		sec.H235.mediaEncryption.require="0"
		voIpProt.H323.enable="1" />

Please change them to your setup aka any line you want.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 4
Occasional Visitor

Hey Steffen,

Do you know if h.323 is now enabled on the Trio Visual Pro?

With thanks

AS.

Message 3 of 4
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @YorktelSA_UK ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

We have not as of yet released the next UC Software 5.9.1 which will officially add H.323 so the answer is not officially.

I am quite sure you can join our BETA program if you are interested so please work with a Poly sales engineer.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 4 of 4