Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

KIRK DECT Question

GTuccio
Visitor

KIRK DECT Question

I read where Kirk telecom - service said that when authentication fails it can change access right and the handset can become "unregistered". Said that by downloading Flash.ktb PCS 4B security is reset to 07 which allows the handset to register again.

Does any of this make sense? If so, how do I accomplish this? If this isn't the problem with the handset than the switchhook must be broken and not registering the picking-up or putting-down of the handset which could also be the problem. If this is the problem do you have available a replacement part that I replace myself?

George Tuccio

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: KIRK DECT Question

Hello George,

please ensure to check where you post.

You replied to a CX600 post and I have moved your post and created a new topic.

KIRK is no longer part of Polycom as explained => here <=.

Please contact SpectraLink KIRK directly.

Topic closed

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2