Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Link Poly Trio C60 Address book to CUCM contacts directory

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Link Poly Trio C60 Address book to CUCM contacts directory

Hi, 

is there a way to link or configure Poly trio C60 to get the users ' contact details from Cisco CUCM server?

Thank you,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Link Poly Trio C60 Address book to CUCM contacts directory

Hello @RGJ ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

To my personal knowledge, CUCM does not offer an interface for LDAP.

Info around LDAP support can be found here:

Jan 30, 2012 Question: Can I use a central Phone book or is LDAP / Corporate Directory supported?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Answers around Cisco and Poly devices:

Jul 17, 2014 Question:Can I deploy Polycom® SoundStation® IP Conference Phones with Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2