Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Listen in on live calls vvx 400

sinda
Occasional Visitor

Listen in on live calls vvx 400

Hihow can I listen in on live calls for training. Users use Plantronics wireless headsets but I would like to listen in on calls while they are on a call using their headset. Do I need a wired headset which plugs into the AUX socket?

We use Polycom vvx 400

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Listen in on live calls vvx 400

Hello sinda,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The AUX port is for an expansion module. You need a splitter which will fit into the headset port to have two headset's connected at the same time.

The only other way is to monitor the line and barge into the call.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
sinda
Occasional Visitor

Re: Listen in on live calls vvx 400

Thanks for your quick reply. I will look for a splitter. 

Message 3 of 3