Can i connect to phone to see logs ?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Logs from CX3000

Hello Arthur,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

To my knowledge there is no supported way for an end user would connect to a CX3000 or other CX phones in order to get access to the logs.

The logs are in Windows CE format anyway and can be uploaded from the phone to the LYNC server and provided to Microsoft for further analysis.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2