Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Lync 2013

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Lync 2013

None of the devices are getting registered to the Lync It gives error saying user name and domain is in correct. Whereas in the error, domain is replaced by the username. If an incorrect password is entered purposefully it gives an error saying the invalided password, and the error is displayed with the correct text. This is check with USB plugged in.
Any advice is highly appreciated.

Polycom cx600 with the last firmware
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Lync 2013

Hello Dennis,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always useful to state what the exact software version you are using is at present as in the future nobody will be able to tell.

You already in addition responded in another post and the 9th reply within this post => here <= mentions that this is a Microsoft issue on their end.

There is also a discussion similar to this => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2