Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Lync Client 2013 to VVX500/ VVX600 call not working.

midhun
Occasional Contributor

Lync Client 2013 to VVX500/ VVX600 call not working.

Hi,

i am facing the same problem with VVX 500 and VVX 600.When i set base profile to Generic VVX 500 to VVX 600 and VVX 600 to VVX 500 audio video call is working smoothly but when call from lync it has the same problem that stops on connecting and user on VVX 500 and 600 can hear voice but Lync client user can not hear voice.When i set base profile to Lync and try to make call from VVX 600 to 500 or 500 to 600 there is 10 to 15 seconds delay before the call starts and also same delay when i call from lync client 2013.i have UC 4.1.3 on VVX phones.

Is there any ports to be open on firewall.There is an internal  firewall between the servers and polycom phones.The phones are getting IP from the same subnet as servers.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Lync Client 2013 to VVX500/ VVX600 call not working.

Hello midhun,

I split your post apart as your original Post => here <= was about a VVX1500 which at present does not run the same software as the VVX500 / VVX600.

Again I can only encourage you to ensure that you are reading the release notes before applying software to a phone.

• UC Software 4.1.2B - MS Lync 2013 and open SIP for VVX 500 and VVX 600 only

Only the above Software Version is LYNC certified.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2