Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Lync sign in Failed

krzys84@yahoo.co.uk
Occasional Visitor

Lync sign in Failed

I have SoundPoint 321 with UC 4.1.1.0260

I am using Lync 2013 with my own internal Certificete Authority

When I am trying to sign in with Lync from the phone menu I am getting "Lync sign in Failed" message.

SRV records are correct.

The web diagnostic page says:

0612235728|so |4|03|[soRegistrationC] Login Credentials empty causing SoRegEventLine Deleted
0612235730|app1 |*|03|SoRegistrationEventLineDeleted - new AppRegLineC, Default user
0612235730|sip |*|03|Sip UnRegister Usr:SPIP Dsp:SoundPoint IP Auth:'' Inx:0
0612235730|sip |*|03|SipUserRemove: user 0 being removed.
0612235730|sip |*|03|Sip Register Usr:SPIP Dsp:SoundPoint IP Auth:'Using Login Cred' Inx:0
0612235735|sip |*|03|User removed

Please help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Lync sign in Failed

Hello krzys84@yahoo.co.uk,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The log snippet is not sufficient to comment. In order to troubleshoot this yourself please set logging to debug and the SIP Log module to debug and ensure the phone can upload the logs to an FTP server as the web interface does not hold enough space for a larger log to be viewed.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2