Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

MS Lync and VVX500 registration.

Ruben
Contributor

MS Lync and VVX500 registration.

Good Day,

senario:

VVX500 register with Lync 2010 when on the internal network, no Problem.

When trying to register the vvx 500 externally through an edge server we get

on lync

The connection was closed before TLS negotiation completed. Did the remote peer accept our certificate?

on vvx500

Server certificate verification failed, Untrusted Cetificate

we have tried all the certificates on the edge server, but all is givving the same error.

external connection is done through a reverse proxy.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: MS Lync and VVX500 registration.

Hello Ruben,

you have provided very little detail but I would recommend to follow up the UCS 4.1.0 or UCS 4.1.3 Admin guide and follow the instructions on using the LYNC Base Profile.

For further support please liaise with your Polycom reseller.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2