Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Message center

bunty4191
Occasional Visitor

Message center

How can I change messages center to dial *97 instant of the extension number? I am using the elastix pbx and my phone 

UC Software Version 5.0.1.4068 BootROM Software Version5.2.1.3271

Can someone please help. I am really new to the polycom. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Message center

Hello bunty4191,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

As no FAQ post yet existed within the community's VoIP => FAQ <= I have now created this post here:

Dec 13, 2013 Question: [FAQ] How can I change / define the number my phone calls to retrieve a voice mail message?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2