Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I moved my microbrowser page from IIS7 to IIS8 and now I get the 406 Error.  I had this problem with IIS7 also and fixed it with a mapping for the *.html files.  This same fix is not working for IIS8.

The page I'm trying to display is very simple, just a small graphic and our address.  I'm going to assume something needs to be tweaked on the web server.  IIS is the #2 web server after Apache so there must be a solution for this.  I found another post here where somebody said this was outside the scope of this forum which seems pretty disingenuous.  The small web page does work on IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.  It even works on my car's web browser.  

The page displays perfectly on the two Panasonic KX-UT670 IP phones we are testing in our organization.  I can't be the only person with this problem.  Please help.

Here is one of the pages we are using (back on IIS7 for now):  http://bentleyives.com/logomanila.html

Thanks

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.