Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi There,

We've just replaced all our SNOM 360 phones with the new PolyCOM VVX500.

Nice phone with lots of features, but I am searching for a way to display a message or icon in the home screen if you missed a call when i've been away from my desk.

And I don't mean the clock icon to go the the list of missed and placed calls. Just a notification of some sort to see that you've been called. This mus be possible right ?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello DannyV,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I am not sure what Software or how you have tested this but running for example UCS 4.0.3 Rev F on idle:

pressing the home button:

Above should be clear enough ?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

Tha't's just what I am looking for, but when I get called , I don't got the missed call message in the display.

We run Interaction Client .NET version 3.0 SU15 and the phone has software version 4.0.1.13922

How do I get the message in my display ?

HP Recommended

Hello DannyV,

the first screenshot shows the phone in Idle state and the icon on the top shows it has two missed calls.

This is what is shown if you missed a call whilst you away from your desk.

I am unsure what you are after based on your reply.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

My display does not change after I miss a call , so no number in de "clock" icon and no notification, date and time is displayed in my case not "2 missed calls" as in your screenshots.

HP Recommended

Hi Danny,

we currently have a issue within the UCS 3.3.x and 4.x.x Software where a missed call is not shown if the call had information missing in the SIP signaling.

In order to verify this please raise a case with Polycom support via your Polycom reseller and provide the following:

• Wireshark Trace of the Phone from booting up and missing the call
  • App & Boot Log from FTP Provisioning Server from booting up and missing the call
  • Export of the Configuration used on the phone

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.