Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Missed Calls VVX410 and RFC 3326 Support

Occasional Visitor

Missed Calls VVX410 and RFC 3326 Support

Can you confirm which versions of VVX software support RFC 3326 "Call completed Elsewhere" tag so that the missed calls list does not include a huntgroup call answered by another party in the group.

Furthermore, we are trying to use this on Broadsoft and any additional info about which versions of Broadworks is required to give the working solution would be appreciated if known.

Thank You

Eric

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Missed Calls VVX410 and RFC 3326 Support

Hello

Simply check the release notes and admin guides

Replied via a mobile device

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 2 of 3
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Missed Calls VVX410 and RFC 3326 Support

Hello EricT,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I only had a brief look but it seems that we only partly support RFC 3326 Call completed elsewhere.

It seems this only works on shared lines and uses the call.advancedMissedCalls.reasonCodes Parameter to define what reason codes are used.

I suggest you work with a Polycom Reseller in regards of the full support and quote VOIP-26549.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

<======== Signature / Disclaimer ========>
Please be aware:For questions about the type of support to expect please check here

Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you , and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accept as Solution".

The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is an automatic setting within the community and any forum reply or post is based upon my personal experience and does not reflect the opinion or view of my employer.
Poly employee participation within this community is not mandatory and any post or FAQ article provided by myself is done either during my working hours or outside working hours, in my private time, and maybe answered on weekends, bank holidays or personal holidays.
Message 3 of 3