Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Model/Part Numbers for VVX 350 and VVX 450

Chaz_Tech
Occasional Visitor

Model/Part Numbers for VVX 350 and VVX 450

Does anyone have an ordering guide or a part number guide to the VVX 350 and VVX450.  There are several models for each and we need to submit the specific model for ordering.

thanks!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Model/Part Numbers for VVX 350 and VVX 450

Hello @Chaz_Tech ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

It completely depends if you want either an ObiEdition VVX x50 or UC Software.

In addition, what country or region you are in.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Chaz_Tech
Occasional Visitor

We do not require ObiEdition or UC software, country is United States.

thank you!

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @Chaz_Tech ,

You will either need UC Software or ObiEdition from a hardware perspective as both of them are openSIP.

The UC Edition can also do Skype for Business on Premise.

I suggest you check what you need and then work with a Poly reseller to help you with this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4