Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Multiple Outbound Proxies on Polycom Soundstructure C8

JermaineM
Occasional Visitor

Multiple Outbound Proxies on Polycom Soundstructure C8

Hello community,

Iv'e read this post, but it doesn't contain the 'details' on how to achive this...

http://community.polycom.com/t5/VoIP/Multiple-outbound-proxies/td-p/60170

Currently, our Sound Structure is setup with only one outbound proxy from Ringcentral, but we need to add one more as the proxy for our conference line often changes. I noticed that this can't be done directly from the Web Config GUI, but may be possible by removing the GUI's current details and uploading the modified config file as described in the link above.

Can someone kindly advise on exactly what I would add to the config file to add the second Outbound proxy ?

Thank you for your assistance !

SoundStructure VoIP Interface: 3111-33215-001 Rev:A

UC Software Version: 4.0.2.11307
BootROM Software Version: 5.0.2.13236

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Multiple Outbound Proxies on Polycom Soundstructure C8

Hello JermaineM,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

There is only one proxy.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
JermaineM
Occasional Visitor

Re: Multiple Outbound Proxies on Polycom Soundstructure C8

Thank you for your reply Steffen, 

How about an outbound proxy failover (& failback) added to the config ?  

Would this be possible ?

I can always add a different server, but would it really not be possible to add two different outbound proxies for the two different servers ?

Best,

Jermaine

Message 3 of 3