Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

My Polycom IP550 keep restarting after upgrading and downgrading the Firemware, 

this happen wheni connected the phone to my pbx system , and after getting the extension on it ... its look fiine and working but keep restarting 

plz help

Regards

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello Syamand,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

It is always recommended to post the current and possibly the old software as a lot of troubleshooting depends on this information.

Not knowing this I simply guess you may have upgraded to UCS 3.3.x or 4.x.x and utilizing old configuration files like the sip.cfg and/or phone1.cfg.

You should be checking your log files for errors.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains a vast amount of troubleshooting tips and explanations. Please ensure you check these.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

thank you for the reply and my apology for the missing information 

my current version is 3.2.6 as the other phone is this versin , 

i used uploaded this two file below to my phone ;

Regards

HP Recommended

i upgrade my polycome IP 550 sip to boot room version : 4.3.0 and sip 3.2.6

and every thing look normal

but when i connect the phone to my pbx system , after showing trying to intializing network ... keep restarting !!

what should i do please 

Regards

HP Recommended

Hello Syamand,,

again not knowing how you provision the phone please do the following:

• Upgrade the phone to UCS 4.0.4 (do not use any old configuration files)
  • Boot the phone and add your SIP credentials

Above is descibed in the FAQ

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.