Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Networked Devices not showing on Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 for Trio Visual+ Pairing

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Networked Devices not showing on Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 for Trio Visual+ Pairing

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up the Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 system together with the RealPresence Visual+. I am following the instructions listed (KB article 26764: Pairing a RealPresence Visual+ with a RealPresence Trio 8800):

here:https://knowledgebase-iframe.polycom.com/kb/viewdocument.do?noCount=true&externalId=26764&sliceId=1&...

The main issue is that after logging into "Settings>Advanced" menu, I don't see the Tab "Networked Devices" and can therefore not use Option 1 described in the article. I have also tried to use option 2 with the MAC address through the web interface but that also did not work.

I am running Firmware 5.8.0.15232 on my Trio 8800. 

Thanks for your ideas for a resolution. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Occasional Visitor

Re: Networked Devices not showing on Polycom RealPresence Trio 8800 for Trio Visual+ Pairing

For everyone with the same issue, we have just resolved it. 

We were connected with Wi-Fi and in that mode, the Sharing doesn't work. After disconnecting Wi-Fi, the sharing immediately got activated.

Message 2 of 2