Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

New firmware installation.. howto ?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

New firmware installation.. howto ?

Hi,

I just got a Soundpoint IP 450, Firmware 3.1.0.0147

I've downloaded the latest firmware : http://downloads.polycom.com/voice/voip/uc/UC_Software_3_3_2_release_sig_combined.zip

I've created a server with a TFTP server... but now, how can I do ?

- How can I tell the phone to upgrade ?

- where telling the  phone to check the server , IP address xxxxxxx for the upgrade ??  ( Sorry, but I cannot find this info ... )

Thanks and regards,

Steve

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: New firmware installation.. howto ?

Hello Steve,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please check => here <= for a detailed Guide on how to Provision a Polycom Phone via a FTP Server.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Steve,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Please check => here <= for a detailed Guide on how to Provision a Polycom Phone via a FTP Server.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thank you !

I just succeed  ...

Message 3 of 3