Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

No call list info for line 2 registration

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

No call list info for line 2 registration

VVX 300 and 400 using software 5.4.x, 5.3.2, 5.2.5.  I have 2 lines registered on each phone and when I check any call list on either phone every call displays as having been on line 1.  If I go into the directory, recent calls, type and select line 2 I get 'No records', but if I scroll through my call list and select Dial on a call that occured on Line 2 the phone will seize Line 2 to place the call.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: No call list info for line 2 registration

Hello cdecker,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

I am not fully sure I understand your issue but either pressing the Menu Key => Directories => Recent calls or simply the navigation button to the right I see:

VVX_400_Called_list_01.PNG

Selecting the individual calls shows me the line:

VVX_400_Called_list_02.PNG or VVX_400_Called_list_03.PNG

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2