Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Not able to use Web interface Polycom VVX 501 with UC S/W 5.5.0

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Not able to use Web interface Polycom VVX 501 with UC S/W 5.5.0

Hi

I would like to enable HTTP web interface;  right now on the polycom phone under Administrations Settings -> Web Server Configuration I have only the option  "HTTPS Only" under the "Web Server Config Mode".

Thanks for your support,

Regards,

H Mounji

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Not able to use Web interface Polycom VVX 501 with UC S/W 5.5.0

Hello H Mounji,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Jul 06, 2016 Question:Since Upgrading to UC Software 5.5.0 in Generic Base Profile I can no longer use HTTP?

Resolution: HTTPS only is supported since UC Software 5.5.0 only. Please check => here <= for more details

In order to raise a support ticket you need to work with your Polycom reseller as they need to do this for you. In case this is some sort of an Internet discounter please post your phone's MAC address so I can look up who would be able to support you.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2