Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

On some VVX600 BToE user log out when windows logs out, on others not

Frequent Advisor

On some VVX600 BToE user log out when windows logs out, on others not

Hi,

I have about 20 VVX600 phones with Lync - all using BToE 3.0.0

Firmware 5.4.0.5841         

For some users, when the log out of windows, the user gets automatiically logged out of the Polycom phone

For other users, when the user logs out of windows, the user stays logged into the phone.

we are using a FTP configuration file - but i do not recall configuring something to do with this.

can you point me in the right direction?

thanks

jack

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: On some VVX600 BToE user log out when windows logs out, on others not

Hello Jack,

welcome back to the Polycom Community.

A good starting point is usually to simply backup the phones in question and compare the configuration.

As shown in this BToE Post => here <= there is a parameter that can be used to trigger this.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

The Export Configuration options are:

All Configuration (except Device Settings)

Config Files

Local

Web

Sip

Device Settings

what logs should i compare?

many thanks

jack

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello Jack,

Usually I would recommend  Utilities > Phone Backup & Restore > Backup

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4