Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Park softkey on vvx410

frdel

Park softkey on vvx410

I have a vvx410 running UC Software Version4.1.4.7430BootROM Software Version5.1.4.0844. I am able to get the park softkey on the phone but it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Any help would be appreciate.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Park softkey on vvx410

Hello frdel,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

UC Software 5.1.4 is no longer a currently supported  software so I suggest to upgrade to the latest software at present UC Software 5.4.4 and re-test this.

It would also be of interest what SIP Server you are using as the feature may depend to be compatible with the SIP Server.

If this still fails after upgrading to a supported software version you need to open a service ticket with your Polycom reseller.

If the reseller is some Internet discounter and is unable or unwilling to do this please provide me with a MAC address of one of the phones and I look this up.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Poly Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
frdel

Re: Park softkey on vvx410

Thank you for the information, I will upgrade the phone and retest.

Message 3 of 3