Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I am currently working with a Polycom VVX 410 phone using UC Software version 5.5.1.11526.

I made a custom config file to park/unpark calls, but it doesn't work like I thought it did. I used the FAQ on making EFK macros to do this. When in an active call on the phone, I park the call, but it doesn't tell me where the call was parked. A second later I get a call from "Parked Call" and when I pick up the phone it tells me where my call was parked. All of the other phones I have been working with tell me where the call was parked immediately instead of calling back to tell me. How do I avoid this call back? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @Zyon,

This information is not sufficient as there are uncountable SIP servers out there.

We would need to see a wireshark trace from another phone and compare with a VVX that fails.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello @Zyon,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

No providing an example of what configuration you tried to use and in addition not specifying what type of call server you are using makes it hard to suggest anything.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Sorry about that, I am using an SIP server. I have attached my config as well.

HP Recommended

Hello @Zyon,

This information is not sufficient as there are uncountable SIP servers out there.

We would need to see a wireshark trace from another phone and compare with a VVX that fails.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.