Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Phone Crash/Reboots

ewieling
Occasional Visitor

Phone Crash/Reboots

We have at least one phone which has been randomly crashing/rebooting. It is a SoundPoint IP 335 running firmware 3.3.4.0085. Does anyone have any idea how to troubleshoot this? ANY help is appreciated. 0710161925|sys |*|00|0x957ed850 (tPktProSys): memPartAlloc: block too big - 806161024 in partition 0x949efbcc. 0710161925|sys |*|00|0x957ed850 (tPktProSys): Unhandled C++ exception Full log file is attached.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Phone Crash/Reboots

Hello ewieling,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I would suggest you contact your Polycom reseller and they should raise a ticket with our support team.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 2