Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Poly CCX 400 custom configuration

SOLVED
dv2323
Occasional Advisor

Poly CCX 400 custom configuration

I realize the CCX 400 does not have a web interface (according to the documentation).  I don't have one in  hand to test, but we've run into an issue with the PC port on the CCX 500 and 600 and to correct it I had to upload a .cfg file via the Web interface with the following settings: 

<web sec.dot1x.eapollogoff.enabled="1" sec.dot1x.eapollogoff.lanlinkreset="1" sec.hostmovedetect.cdp.enabled="1"/>

I don't know if the 400 suffers from the same issue, but I'm curious if these settings can be enabled somehow in the 400s configuration?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Poly CCX 400 custom configuration

Hello @dv2323 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The CCX400, just like the other CCX phones does have a web Interface but needs to run 5.x.x or later.

As your post does not contain this information we must assume it is on 1.0.x

Once upgraded you can update via the "normal" Web Interface method to 7.0.2

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello @dv2323 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

The CCX400, just like the other CCX phones does have a web Interface but needs to run 5.x.x or later.

As your post does not contain this information we must assume it is on 1.0.x

Once upgraded you can update via the "normal" Web Interface method to 7.0.2

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
dv2323
Occasional Advisor

I actually don't know what code we have as I don't have a 400 for testing yet, but your answer resolves my question. Thank you very much.

Message 3 of 3