Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Actually our is a little different. The speaker is very load when first making a connection takes awhile for the noise cancellation to kick in around 5-10 seconds. Then when no-one is talking the speaker picks up computer fans in the background and the speaker increases the volume to pick up this sound. Very annoying when trying to have a conversation.

HP Recommended

It's actually the same issue.  Touching the phone in any manner causes the hiss and only stops after about 6 seconds of the phone being idle.  If you are in a call it happens the entire time.

HP Recommended

Hello @UCIT 

someone in your region should contact you tomorrow.

@Satori 

I believe our NALA team is working with you.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello Steffen,

Other then the e-mail change we had, no one has reached out from NALA yet.

HP Recommended

Not too sure what is going on as we have done further testing and we have discovered that the problem only occurs on the latest firmware. If we force the phone back to the previous version the problem doesn’t occur. 6.2.21.1198 appears to be the problem firmware. The issue with rolling back to an older firmware is that teams keeps auto upgrading the firmware.

The fix from POLY is to RMA back all the phones. Why would we need to do this if it is a software issue?

When is the latest Firmware getting released?

HP Recommended

Hello @UCIT ,

I am pretty sure the team in APAC contacted you already.

What MAC and what Hardware Rev is on the label of the phone?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi,

are there any news on this issue? I receved a new CCX 600 today (Revision C), and the device keeps "fuzzing" all time when having a call, making it barely unusable (latest firmware is installed).

Is there a roadmap on a firmware upgrade with a fix available?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hello @marsian ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

Please contact our RMA department or Support and mention KNOVA 42744

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hello @SteffenBaierUK,

thank you for the hint, just opened a Service Request!

Is it more likely to receive a device replacement, or is it something that will be fixed with a Firmware upgrade?

HP Recommended

Hi,

I just received my replacement device from Support, but unfortunately the issue remains - while having a call there's a slight "shhhhh" all the time going on. Also the Hardware Revision is still the same (A). So what else can be done - open another service request or....?

Thx

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.