I have enabled the "X_InsertPrivacyHdr" option under Service Provider, ITSP Profile, SIP to inject the SIP Privacy:id header into outbound invites from the phones to the carrier. All testing and packet captures have shown that the Privacy:id header is not being injected as per the instructions in the admin manual. Is this attribute dependent on anything else being enabled first?
I have tested this on firmware v7.0.2 and v7.1.0 so at least it's consistent.
Hello @CampbellNZ ,
Welcome back to the Poly Community.
We would need to see this raised via our support team.
In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.
End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here
If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.
If the unit is no longer within the warranty please be prepared to Pay Per Incident / PPI. This is all outlined in detail here
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
@Steffen, I'm simply asking if that config parameter is dependent on another config parameter being enabled before it has an affect. If this is not the case, then something is broken and I will take it to your Australian distributor for support.
and I am simply a volunteer who explained what the official route this would have to go to be answered.
Other volunteers can reply as well but if an official answer or solution/fix is required support would need to get involved.
I assume this is a specific Australian/Telstra requirement as I have not come across this so far.