Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Phone receiving Application Not Present error message. When I looked in my server for the sip_344.ld file, I've been unable to locate it in any download from the Polycom site on the IP321 page. Does this file exist?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello tadyson,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP => FAQ <= contains this post here:

Sep 27, 2012 QuestionI get the error Message “application not present / found” on my phones screen

Resolution: Please check => here <=

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello

I've setup the Provisioning server as described here. In fact, I've had no issues with other Polycom 335s that we have provisioned this way.

HP Recommended

Hello tadyson,

such information is always useful provided when initially posting. It is also useful to post the currently used software version that you provisioned on other phones.

I am unfamiliar with the naming convention you used for the sip file.

Its usually either sip.ld or <partnumber>.sip.ld as explained here:

Mar 08, 2013 QuestionWhat files does my phone download or upload and why?

Resolution: Please check => here <=

If you already have a provisioning server in place then the next step is to look at the log files as they will tell you what file the phone is unable to find.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.