Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom 601 - Consultative transferred call does not drop from screen of phone

kpaleczny
Occasional Advisor

Polycom 601 - Consultative transferred call does not drop from screen of phone

I have a strange issue.  We will go to transfer a call using consultative transfer, the call transfers properly, both parties are connected, but the phone I placed the transfer from says the call remains active on the screen.  We actually need to press "End Call" to disconnect.  This has never happened before, only started recently.  Firmware version is 3.1.7.  Please help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom 601 - Consultative transferred call does not drop from screen of phone

Hello kpaleczny,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Are you using the sip.cfg and phone1.cfg that came with the SIP 3.1.7 download?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 4
kpaleczny
Occasional Advisor

Re: Polycom 601 - Consultative transferred call does not drop from screen of phone

Yes.  We have 400+ phones out in the field with this firmware, all downloaded via the same method.  Only 2 phones (that we know of) are experiencing this issue.

Message 3 of 4
SteffenBaierUK
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Hello ,

I would suggest you replicate the issue with a working phone and a non working phone and check the signaling via Wireshark.

If all fails raise a ticket via your Polycom reseller with Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. All posts and words are my own & do not represent the views of Employer.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 4 of 4