Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

When Polycom_Communicator.exe is running it is unable to undock laptop from docking station because application is permanently accessing Polycom device. Is there any fix or workaround for this issue?

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hello Jirka,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

Did you utilize the standard Windows Option so safely remove a USB Device?

PolycomC100S.png

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi Steffen

I have a problem with my c100s becouse the machine unknown the device (In attach file send the error), i was install the software comunicator version 3.0.0.29 but the error is continue. please help me.

XImena Mejia Samchez

ximena.mejia@liebherr.com

HP Recommended

Hello ximena,

the c100s if for Skype only and you need to install the latest Version of Skype.

If you still have issues please raise this with your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

steffen,

this product c100s, doesn't work whit microsoft lync on windows 7 ?

you may be able to send driver files abuot this device?

thanks,

Ximena Mejia

HP Recommended

Hello ximena,

the C100S if for Skype only and you need to install the latest Version of Skype.

the CX100 is for Microsoft LYNC / OCS and the drivers come with LYNC / OCS communicator.

They look identical but they are two separate products.

The C100S does not work / is not supported with Microsoft LYNC / OCS

The CX100 does not work / is not supported with SKYPE

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Hi Steffen,

The last Question, the voice station v300 it's supported with Microsoft LYNC / OCS?

Thanks

Ximena Mejia

HP Recommended

Hello ximena,

the VoiceStation 300 is an analog phone and does not have a computer calling kit connectivity.

The VoiceStation 500 has the possibility to use a computer calling kit or even Bluetooth to connect to a PC.

I would suggest to work with a Polycom reseller and / or check the Polycom product pages.

Both above suggestions involve analog phones which defeats the object of using a VoIP solution like LYNC.

The CX Phone range is LYNC compatible and this post => here <= lists the Polycom endpoints which can be used for LYNC in addition.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

Why does Polycom produce 2 devices to serve Lync and Skype when there are more robust products like this available from your competitors?

HP Recommended

Hello nrmaharaj,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

I have removed the link as we do not support advertisement for other products.

Polycom, as a Hardware manufacturer, often has specific requirements from their partners.

Based on this we manufacture / produce several different products.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.