Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hey Steffen,

I hope you are staying safe during these difficult times. I have a customer that is using a D230 and everything works fine but when we try to retrieve a park (*31 on our Freeswitch Platform) it never attempts to retrieve the call. I have tried deleting all the feature codes on the web interface of the phone.

The phone is manually provisioned and on the newest firmware. Is there anything you could think of that might stop the phone from attempting to retrieve a parked call.

Take care,

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

hey were not able to get this figured out either

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hey Guys,

I grabbed the version number . Software 7.1.0 Build 7866

HP Recommended

Hey Look, We want to get the phone to outpulse a star code to our PBX, how do we do that?

HP Recommended

Hello @conmbo2 ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

You may have more success with a post when addressing this to a wider audience instead of an individual. It may put other volunteers off addressing this to a specific person.

On my end, I would need to see logs and traces which makes this a case for support.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hey Steffen,

Thanks for the help. Is there a course I can so I can open support tickets myself?

I am starting to see more and more of these phones registering to our platform.

Thank you and stay safe

HP Recommended

Hello @conmbo2 ,

Welcome back to the Poly Community.

In order to raise a support ticket, you need to work with your Poly reseller as they may need to do this for you.

End Customers are usually unable to open a ticket directly with Poly support. Available End User Poly services offerings are detailed here.

If this is some sort of an Internet discounter providing your MAC address or your Poly devices serial will enable us to look up who would be able to support you. This may not be who you purchased the Poly device from.

Please be aware I am currently on holiday for the next week and only back in the office early September.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hey Steffen,

I hope you had a good holiday. I figured id give you a couple weeks since the Brits get a lot more vacation then us 🙂

The serial number is 88K01NAZZZFU

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Hello @conmbo2 

this shows sold via GECDF-NETXUSA back in 11/5/2019

They are your Tier 1 support.

Best regards

Steffen Baier

HP Recommended

hey were not able to get this figured out either

HP Recommended

Hello @conmbo2 ,

You did start this post and the advice was to contact Poly support via your reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.