Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Hi ,

I have polycom IP 331 with Boot Rom verion 4.3.1.0.44.0, I need advice any latest firmware is available 

I searched and found only 4..1. version ,How my phone in 4.3 

Please give me calrity

With Regards

N.Pralash

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hello Tevatel,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The community's VoIP FAQ contains this post here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I find out my SIP UC Software Version or the BootROM Version of my Phone?
Resolution: Please check => here <=

and

Oct 7, 2011 Question: What SIP or UC Software Version or BootROM Version is supported by my Phone?

• If you are using SIP only then the latest Software at present is UCS 4.0.6

• If you are planning on using LYNC then the latest software at present is UCS 4.1.0

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hi SteffenBaier,

Thank you very much for your quick responce ,

Sorry i new to polycom IP phone, I  have BootROM version of 4.3.1 but in the lattest firmware is 4.1

My customer is asking how lattest firmware(4.3.1) in the Phone and 4.1 in polycom website 

BootROM version of 4.3.1 is the lattest or any new version available to use only SIP 

Please advice

With Regards

N.Prakash

HP Recommended

Hello Tevatel,

you are not stating the SIP Software version.

As explained in above reply you can find this via:

• Press Menu Key => select Status => select Platform => select Application => select Main (shows SIP/UCS Version)

Once you have identified the SIP Version you phone is running then you can proceed to upgarde this as explained here:

Oct 7, 2011 Question: How can I setup my Phone / Provisioning / Download / Upgrade / Update / Downgrade Software?

• If you are using SIP only then the latest Software at present is UCS 4.0.6

• If you are planning on using LYNC then the latest software at present is UCS 4.1.0

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended
Hi,

Lable:SIP
version : 3.3.3.0069
p/n:3150-11530-333
file:sip.id

I will try to upgrade latest one,thank you for your advice
HP Recommended

Hi ,

I tired to upgrade sip 4.0.6 ,it is getting update and finally it is showing lower Sip software verison 3.3.2.0413 but before upgrading it is 3.3.3.006

Please advice what  i am doing wrong

With Regards

N.Prakash

HP Recommended

Hello Tevatel,

the only reason for the update to fail is if you are not following the FAQ topic I posted above.

I can only advise you to double check this and also consider searching the community for similar post's.

Any further support needs to come from your Polycom reseller.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.