Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Dear Polycom Users / Support 😉

I`m struggling with IP5000/7000 since last week. In general everything is working perfectly. I`m able to call internal / external, I do imported directory from PBX etc. but I`m facing one but very annoying issue. After 3 - 4 hours, phone is unregistering and will not register again untill reboot ! Can you please let me know where should I look to find source of this issues. It happens for IP5000 and IP7000. Both flashed with newest firmware. OmniPCX running on R10.1.

On Polycom, generic setting. I just add sip user and sip server.

Here are the logs:

"0517132811|sip |4|03|Registration failed User: 307, Error Code:480 Temporarily not available"

And before and after phone is getting lots of:

0517130746|ethf |4|03|utilEthFilter: Trigger dynamic filter Multicast

0517131227|ethf |4|03|utilEthFilter: Trigger dynamic filter Multicast

0517131351|ethf |4|03|utilEthFilter: Trigger dynamic filter Multicast

0517131619|ethf |4|03|utilEthFilter: Trigger dynamic filter Multicast

0517131808|ethf |4|03|utilEthFilter: Trigger dynamic filter Multicast

BR

Seb 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello Seb,

it is always useful to post the currently used software version as this post may be found in the future and users will be unable to verify what the latest Version was at the time of posting.

The correct way forward is to replicate the issue and provide Logs and a wireshark trace via your Polycom reseller and/or Polycom support.

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

EDIT: The log just tells you that there is some multicast traffic that triggered the phones filter mechanism. Again check via Wireshark what traffic is flooding the network.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.