Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I have a Polycom SoundPoint 331 and a Jabra GN9330e with ehs cable but i cannot hang up the phone through the headset and i can only use the headset when the phone is off the hook is there another solution so that we can hang up the phone through the headset and pick up calls?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello emaciel,

welcome to the Polycom Community.

The FAQ advises everyone to check the Feature Descriptions & Technical Notifications as the SoundPoint IP Family Headset Compatability List mentiones the SPIP331 being compatible with the Jabra GN9300e Series.

Within above document the Technical Bulletin 35150: Using an Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) with Polycom SoundPoint IP and VVX 15... explains how to set this up.

Have you done so?

Please contact your Polycom Reseller for further support.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
HP Recommended

Hello and thank you for the information and yes I have gone through those documents and its still not working

HP Recommended

Hello emaciel,

as advised in the FAQ it is always useful if you provide the Software Version the phone is running so other community members or moderators could check against the Release Notes (or yourselves) in order to double check if there are any known issues with EHS and the SPIP331.

Your reply does not leave a lot of room for any troubleshooting as it is rather short and does not explain what you have done or set so I would advise you to contact your Polycom Reseller and/or Polycom Support via PPI (PayPerIncident) in order to receive professional help.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

Polycom Global Services

------------------------------------------------
Notice: I am an HP Poly employee but all replies within the community are done as a volunteer outside of my day role. This community forum is not an official HP Poly support resource, thus responses from HP Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge.
If you need immediate and/or official assistance for former Poly\Plantronics\Polycom please open a service ticket through your support channels
For HP products please check HP Support.

Please also ensure you always check the General VoIP , Video Endpoint , UC Platform (Microsoft) , PSTN
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.