Plantronics + Polycom. Now together as Poly Logo

Polycom Soundpoint IP335 - after upgrade to 4.0.1.13681 web ui is empty

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Polycom Soundpoint IP335 - after upgrade to 4.0.1.13681 web ui is empty

Hi, i've upgrade 2 IP335 b(from version 3.3.x to 4.0.1.13681), now when try to open web ui (with user:admin / pass.:456 ), page is empty as picture in attachment, i try different browser but all the same, suggestions? 

Many Thanks

Marino

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Polycom Employee & Community Manager

Re: Polycom Soundpoint IP335 - after upgrade to 4.0.1.13681 web ui is empty

Hello @Giocon71 ,

Welcome to the Poly Community.

• How is this upgraded?
  • A local provisioning server?
  • Why did you not go straight to UC Software 4.0.15?
  • Have you tried to factory reset or a different PC?

Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.

Best Regards

Steffen Baier

----------------
The title Polycom Employee & Community Manager is a community setting and does not reflect my role. I am just a simple volunteer in the community like everybody else. My official "day" Job is 3rd Level support at Poly but I am unable to provide official support via the community.

----------------

Notice: This community forum is not an official Poly support resource, thus responses from Poly employees, partners, and customers alike are best-effort in attempts to share learned knowledge. If you need immediate and/or official assistance please open a service ticket through your proper support channels.
Please also ensure you always check the VoIP , Video Endpoint , Skype for Business , PSTN or RPM FAQ's
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Polycom Soundpoint IP335 - after upgrade to 4.0.1.13681 web ui is empty

Hi, many thanks for reply.

I've updated using TFTP local server (SolarWinds TFTP server) with UC-Software 4.0.15 split files ( fw version 4.0.15.1009,  BootBlock:3.0.2.0024 Updater version: 5.0.15.0741), but also  webui is empty.

I've done a reset and i change PC too, but same results after entering admin password (456) i cannot see web ui options, just a empty page as previous picture sent.

Thanks

BR

Marino

Message 3 of 3