Hello @Michal K. ,
My final reply as you should not have anything else configured is:
Please ensure to provide some feedback if this reply has helped you so other users can profit from your experience.
so - a small victory in the world of constant device update in pursuit for new functionality.
Now my device is running latest version of the software.
Last advice was the best and what I've done:
1. I did factory reset device. I didn't manage to do it by "four fingers". I did try 3 times with no luck. Finally I had to do it from device interface. It worked.
2. After restart I turned on web interface of the device
3. I opened device web interface with Internet Explorer. With other browsers like Edge/Chrome or Firefox did managed to log in but no menu was reachable. There was no text, no menu - nothing.
4. I went for Software Update option. Fetch list of latest software version and hit Install button.
5. I've accepted all required agreement's and waited for any indication that update process has started.
6. On the screen of the device after few seconds I've noticed statement:
Software Update in progress (or something similar)
7. After about 30 minutes device restarted and I was able to access device interface.
8. I did change admin password and after reboot device was finally ready for production configuration.
So problem solved. This was a bit of a fight.
Once again thank you for the help.